Asset Panda Recognizes the Best in EdTech Asset Management
Over the last few years, school districts have heavily invested in IT devices to aid one-to-one learning during the pandemic. As these devices near the end of their lifecycle, the schools’ supplemental COVID funding is also coming to an end. But with one-to-one learning here to stay, it is essential to properly manage these devices and ensure their functionality.
Of course, there are many EdTech professionals that Asset Panda sees doing just that every day. That’s why we made a call for nominations for outstanding EdTech asset managers who maintain the access and functionality of their IT assets to enhance instruction and student learning.
Please join us in celebrating this year’s 11 Best in EdTech Asset Managers:
- Justin Edge, Tier 3 Technology Support Specialist, Barrington Community School District 220
- Dave Termunde, Chief Technology Officer, Arbor Park School District 145
- Penny Sheetz, Director of Information Technology, Udall Unified School District 463
- Tara Davis, Technology Support, Springdale Public Schools
- Shelli Centra, School Secretary, Monroe-Woodbury Central School District
- Lori Mortenson, Technology Procurement and Logistics, Oshkosh Area School District
- Ken Piacente, Director of Technology & Software Integration Specialist, Iroquois Central School District
- Joe Kuzo, Director of Technology, Quakertown Community School District
- Joshua Casarez, IT Director, Step Charter School
- Joshua Neilson, IT Help Desk Specialist, YouthBuild Philly
We’re so proud to recognize these 11 asset managers, a few of whom have achieved their success with the help of Asset Panda. Learn more about Asset Panda’s school asset management software, or request your demo to get started.