Law Enforcement Software for Asset Tracking
Law enforcement software for asset tracking is important to agencies because they have a unique set of issues to deal with when equipment. Oftentimes, the law enforcement equipment must be serviced and can require a certificate of service completion. On top of that, the law enforcement equipment is constantly moving to and from emergency situations. Law enforcement personnel must know where their equipment is, what condition it is are in, who has them and they are safe to use. Law enforcement agencies are constantly trying to do more with less budget. Making the transition to a SaaS and Mobile App system from Asset Panda saves time and money. Our system can be up and running quickly allowing you to get back to your job. Join law enforcement agencies all over the world who trust Asset Panda to track their assets.
A Better Way of Working…
- FREE Mobile Apps and Powerful (SaaS) Platform
- Use the devices your employees already have
- No more expensive scanners, software or spreadsheets
- Track and Manage your assets at the same time
- Adapts to the way you work
WHY ASSET PANDA FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT SOFTWARE FOR ASSET TRACKING?
Law Enforcement Agencies have specific requirements such as:
- Multiple inventory admins able to enter/edit their records, but not be able to edit/delete items managed by other inventory admins
- Central view for executives to see all assets across department
- Auto-reminders/email notifications of upcoming maintenance required
- Reports showing and filtering for asset types, assignees, ages of asset, last maintenance performed, etc.
- Quick implementation
- Simple for officers to learn/use
Asset Panda is a great fit for tracking and managing law enforcement equipment. Most law enforcement agencies have some sort of asset tracking in place for their equipment. Typically the equipment is numbered numerically with stickers on both the equipment station and the equipment itself. A regulatory inspection certificate is required to be signed off and attached after the equipment is serviced. The problem with most systems and asset tracking methods is when equipment is used, moved or taken away for off-site service by contractors, there is no way of knowing which item comes from which facility, when it was taken or why?
Additionally, especially for rural facilities, you need a way to prove that the contractor went to the facility and serviced all the equipment without driving out to a do a physical inspection. With Asset Panda you can require them to scan all the equipment proving that they were there and that all the equipment was checked. Asset Panda uses the GPS function of the mobile device along with the photograph to pull the exact data, time and location of where the asset was photographed giving you all the proof you need that the contract was on location when they said they were. Also, you get the added benefit for a visual confirmation from the photograph that the work was completed.
Asset Panda works as a scheduler as well providing custom alerts and calendar/gantt charts to help schedule the service for future updates when the next service becomes due. In addition, Asset Panda helps you keep track of where each item is/was located, type, size it is and build a service history for each piece of equipment for auditing purposes. You can even create and manage work orders against equipment maintenance in Asset Panda.
Law enforcement asset tracking and management features:
- Comprehensive directory of all of your vital equipment
- Look up the complete history of the equipment
- Track assets by vendor
- Look up parent/child relationships among equipment
- Check in/out – you know where your assets are at any time
- Notify technicians of lease expirations
- Schedule routine maintenance
- No additional hardware/software needed – use the mobile devices you already carry
The results of implementing law enforcement asset tracking:
- Significant time savings – both for the station and the field you serve
- No more lost items – look up these components and find their locations immediately
- Eliminate guesswork from repair and replacement decision-making
- Reduced taxes
- Savings on property insurance
- Reduced asset losses
- Fast audits
- More accurate reporting
- Know what you own
- Know where your assets are
- Know who has them
- Know what condition they are in
- Store all information related to an Asset in one location
- Save Time and Money!!!