The only asset tracking software you need.
So easy a Panda can do it!
No Expensive Scanners
Our state-of-the-art no-code web and mobile platforms work on devices your team is already using to host and track request tickets—keeping asset and approval information at your fingertips so you can provide better service to the teams and employees you support.
Fulfilling and tracking equipment and service requests from employees and contractors can take hours of painstaking work. We can give you the ability to streamline collaboration and feedback with a fully customized request ticket workflow that works the way you do. Replace costly and complicated bundles of hardware, software and spreadsheets cobbled together to do what Asset Panda can in one centralized system. Combined with our powerful asset tracking solution, you can take full control of employee requests, help desk tickets, onboarding, and notifications and know who needs what, when they have it, when it’s due back, and more.
Asset Panda provides anywhere anytime access to real-time asset data, making it easy to know what’s available to verify whether you’ve already purchased an item, track down an existing item, and send reports straight to insurance providers and other necessary parties. Asset Panda goes beyond basic check in/check out. After all, the value of your organization’s assets is ever-changing: both appreciating and depreciating over time as factors such as the item’s location, length of use, condition state, repairs, and usefulness come together to determine the asset’s actual value.
Asset Panda’s Request Ticket Module provides you with the tools you need to:
- Request a multitude of items, in varying quantities, across asset and inventory groups, in one comprehensive record.
- Enter detailed ticketing data assigned to each asset.
- Schedule routine maintenance and repairs.
- Track by location, category, owner, serial or model number.
- Generate detailed ticketing reports.
- Multi-select specific tools to be used for a job, event or site.
- Customize the approval process to meet your specific processes, requirements or personnel.
- Fulfill remote tool requests easily.
- Add multiple items across both assets and inventory, in varying quantities, to one ticket request.
- Schedule items to be used for specific purposes or in specific instances.
- Effortlessly track assignment of tools, personnel, location, return dates, etc.
- Enable your teams to scan a barcode from our mobile app to quickly enter a service request.
- Provide full transparency and accuracy to everyone involved in the request ticket.
- Track custom values like repair and replacement costs, current condition and administrative information.
- Set triggers and custom actions to let the right people know at the right time when support asset information is needed.
In conjunction with Asset Panda’s Asset Tracking and Management Platform, the Asset Panda Request Ticket Module keeps real-time data about asset availability and status easily accessible, from anywhere at any time, so you can work smarter.