OneLogin Integration Offers Convenience, Security & Increased Productivity

Asset Panda offers a variety of integrations – 13, to be exact -- and the list is growing all the time, with eight more currently in the pipeline and coming soon. OneLogin is one of Asset Panda’s current available integrations, and as its name suggests, it offers the convenience of SSO, or single sign-on, for clients – and secure access across all users and apps. Single sign-on effectively puts an end to the days of maintaining a unique username and password for every app. Instead of writing yourself notes, maintaining a spreadsheet or some other database to keep track of all of your passwords, OneLogin allows you to launch any app from its user portal.

Based in San Francisco, OneLogin was established in 2009 as a cloud-based identity and access management (IAM) provider focused on selling to businesses and other organizations. Its founders, Thomas and Christian Pedersen, were involved with Zendesk before launching OneLogin. The Pedersen brothers realized through their shared work experience that companies who were making the transition were running into security and productivity issues. The philosophy for OneLogin was an easy and secure identity and access management solution.

The company aims to use IAM to secure user access to apps and devices and increase end-user productivity with the convenience of SSO. OneLogin integrates with multiple cloud applications, including Asset Panda. With the Asset Panda integration, OneLogin clients enjoy SSO access and enhanced security. They also avoid the need to generate additional login credentials for all of their users.

Imagine a company where the IT department attempts to manage multiple complex SaaS applications and commercial off-the-shelf and custom web apps in varying environments – in-house, offsite at remote centers, and in private clouds, for example. It’s not difficult to see that this approach can lead to confusion, wasted time and lost revenue.

To drive the point home further, OneLogin shares a statistic from Gartner: At a typical company, between 600 to 1,000 SaaS apps are in use, and yet, the IT team only knows about and manages around 7 percent of those apps. The remaining 93 percent, then, can present security and compliance challenges from unauthorized access and data leakage to a violation of industry regulations. Gartner calls this phenomenon the “SaaS tsunami,” or a scenario in which SaaS apps live in the shadows and pose serious risks often unbeknownst to the companies affected. OneLogin helps shine a light on those hidden apps while simplifying administration, reducing IT costs, improving security and optimizing the user experience.

With features including custom notifications and alerts, Asset Panda can help busy IT staff keep up with maintenance schedules and updates. For companies who have a large inventory of IT assets to track, it’s very easy to overlook maintenance schedules. Subsequently, IT equipment works harder than it has to, may slow down and even break down prematurely, costing organizations time and money and delaying other key projects.

With Asset Panda, all of your data is as near as the palm of your hand. Using Asset Panda’s free mobile iOS or Android app, you have 24-hour access to all of the information you need to stay on top of maintenance, including each asset’s complete maintenance history, insurance policy information, lease/purchase information, depreciation and much more. You can also use the tool to plan your equipment refresh schedule, so you’re not caught off-guard. Create custom reports and even use Asset Panda as an enterprise service desk to cut down on support call volume. The app syncs with the cloud, so your data is always current and reliable. And you can add as many users as you’d like, which raises the bar on both accountability and accuracy throughout your organization.

For more information about the OneLogin integration or to begin your free Asset Panda 14-day trial, go to


Courtney Roush

Courtney Roush is a freelance writer, editor, and communications strategist with 25 years of experience. Her favorite discipline is crisis communications – and it’s a highly relevant one in our present times.

Learn more from an Asset Panda expert

Get a FREE consultation with an asset tracking expert to find out how you can transform your asset tracking.

Contact our Sales Team at (888) 928-6112