Get complete visibility and continuity for your asset tracking and ticketing process with Asset Panda’s integration with Zendesk.
This integration seamlessly enables support agents to access asset data and tie it directly to support tickets within the Zendesk interface.
Plus, you’ll bring Zendesk ticket data into Asset Panda, including dates, times, and attachments. Your agents will have the information they need where they need it when creating and managing their support tickets.
Track and Manage Assets with Ease
- Search for assets directly in Zendesk: No more switching back and forth to find the right asset for your ticket! Asset Panda makes it easy to search for and attach assets directly in Zendesk.
- Instantly add asset details to tickets: Get complete visibility into crucial asset information where and when you need it in your Zendesk tickets.
Improve Accuracy Across Systems
The Asset Panda integration with Zendesk delivers unprecedented insights into your asset records and issue management.
This end-to-end view of your ticketing and asset management process enables you to:
- Track and report on agent interaction with your assets
- Understand the status and history of each asset
- Rapidly act on tickets involving assets
Get Real-time Zendesk Ticket Data in Asset Panda
Save time and reduce errors by linking assets to tickets in Zendesk. Get automatic updates in Asset Panda to stay on top of maintenance issues, replacement needs, etc.
Plus, bring your Zendesk ticket attachments into Asset Panda to maintain a complete lifecycle history in one place. Get the Asset Panda App at the Zendesk Marketplace.
Integration Requirements and Details
To integrate our asset tracking software with Zendesk, you'll need:
- An active Asset Panda subscription with integration enabled
- Zendesk application utilized in your organization
- Admin access to both Zendesk and Asset Panda
You will find the application for Zendesk in the Application Marketplace.
Once you add the application to your account, you can have your support agents use the application, as noted in the install guide.
A user will be able to view and link tickets in Zendesk and see the ticket history in Asset Panda.