The only asset tracking software you need.
So easy a Panda can do it!
No Expensive Scanners
Our state-of-the-art no-code web and mobile platforms work on devices your team is already using to manage vendors—keeping asset and approval information at your fingertips so you can create a seamless experience throughout the bidding and fulfillment process. You can use it as we’ve designed it, or customize it to meet your specific needs. Either way, you’ll have the industry’s best Vendor Management tool at your fingertips.
This gives you the ability to streamline the bidding process right from your Asset Panda account. Import vendor information, provide vendors with restrictive access to the account so they can provide their bids, then pick a winning bidder. All easily, quickly, dependably and seamlessly integrated with Asset Panda’s platform.
Asset Panda’s Vendor Management Module provides you with the tools you need to:
- Manage approved and qualified vendors
- Manage onboard processing for new vendors
- Host reliable data regarding qualifications, locations, pricing, and vendor tiers (preferred, etc.)
- Easily identify qualified vendors for specific projects.
- Enable restricted access for vendors to submit their own bids within Asset Panda
- Manage communication with vendors, sending of bids, etc.
- Create contracts within the application and have vendors place bids
- Manage the procurement process, tracking market rates per vendor, etc.
In conjunction with Asset Panda’s Asset Tracking and Management Platform, the Asset Panda Vendor Management Module keeps real-time data about your bids and vendors easily accessible from anywhere at any time, so you can work smarter.
Asset Panda provides anywhere anytime access to real-time asset data, making it easy to know what’s available to verify whether you’ve already purchased an item, track down an existing item, and send reports straight to insurance providers and other necessary parties. Asset Panda goes beyond basic check in/check out. After all, the value of your organization’s assets is ever-changing: both appreciating and depreciating over time as factors such as the item’s location, length of use, condition state, repairs, and usefulness come together to determine the asset’s actual value.