No Expensive Scanners
Cloud Based Ticket System
A cloud based ticket system from Asset Panda helps people provide better customer service to the people they support. Making the transition to a SaaS and Mobile App system from Asset Panda saves time and money. Asset Panda can be up and running quickly. Our system dramatically improves the management and integrity of ticket related information, including providing simple innovative ways for customers to receive support. Our clients will often include a simple QR code on their equipment. Instead of calling technical support the client simply scans the QR code on our mobile app. Then they enter basic information regarding their problem. The help desk now has the information they need to trouble shoot the issue. Oftentimes, the people using the equipment are unaware of contact numbers or ways to get support with Asset Panda it is a breeze. Join people all over the world who trust Asset Panda to manage a run their cloud based ticket system.
A Better Way of Working…
- FREE Mobile Apps and Powerful (SaaS) Platform
- Use the devices your employees already have
- No more expensive scanners, software or spreadsheets
- Track and Manage your assets at the same time
- Adapts to the way you work
WHY ASSET PANDA FOR A CLOUD BASED TICKET SYSTEM?
With Asset Panda’s custom database, available on both mobile and web platforms, you can build a comprehensive cloud ticket system related to your assets and instantly share the data with anyone responsible for the equipment. Add specific details in your custom entries, like repair and replacement costs, current condition and administrative information, which promotes better decision-making and can help deter wasteful spending. Set triggers and custom actions against your ticketing information letting the right people know at the right time when support asset information is needed.
Cloud Based Ticket System Features:
- Enter detailed ticketing data assigned to each asset
- Customer can scan a barcode or QR code to create a ticket instantly
- Set custom triggers and calendar events related to ticketing information
- Create automatic actions that will notify the right people at the right time about important ticketing data
- Check in/out – you know where your assets are at any time
- Schedule routine maintenance and repairs
- Track by location, category, owner, serial or model number
- No additional hardware/software needed – use the mobile devices you already carry
The Results of implementing Asset Panda for Cloud Based Ticket System:
- Better Organization. Never again will your users be looking for support information. All they do is scan the barcode or QR code and enter their ticket issue. Not only can this cut down on wasted time and energy searching for expensive equipment and data to get support, Asset Panda can help store and keep trace of seldom used, but highly valuable assets and data related to them. With the reporting feature of the app, you can even print out hardcopies of the database, or specific entries, to help answer any outside questions or concerns.
- Ticketing Data. Your data will be in one centralized location assigned to the assets affected. Everyone responsible for the asset will have the detailed information they need to quickly determine how to remediate issues and take full advantage of your cloud based ticket system. Nothing is left to chance.
- Increased Efficiency. As the database grows larger and larger, you and fellow staff will have a better understanding of your assets and the cloud based ticket system. This enhanced knowledge can help eliminate simple inquiries and requests, replacing these actions with faster responses and better decision-making.
- Generate Detailed Ticketing Reports. Now you have the ability to run reports against your ticketing data to give you a full view of the assets and the tickets assigned to them giving you a better idea of the total cost of ownership
With Asset Panda you will…
- Generate and manage tickets directly from you mobile devices
- Know what you own
- Know where your assets are
- Know who has them
- Know what condition they are in
- Store all information related to an Asset in one location
- Save Time and Money!!!